when/will he see playing time?"  

RSS

chenyan94
Trusted Member
02/01/2020 8:46  

And [url= http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-clement-jersey]http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-corey-clement-jersey[/url] , />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles Question of the Day: What will Jordan Mailata’s role be this season?New,102commentsAnd, when/will he see playing time?EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Eagles Question of the Day: What will Jordan Mailata’s role be this season?TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by John Jones/Icon Sportswire via Getty ImagesWith their final pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles chose a former Australian rugby player with exactly zero football experience: Jordan Mailata. The seventh-round gamble made sense at the time, given that the Aussie was 6-foot-8 and 346 pounds and wasn’t afraid to take and give big hits.He spent most of his rookie season inactive as OL coach Jeff Stoutland worked to develop the gigantic talent, and didn’t see any regular season playing time. In the months since the 2018 season wrapped up, Mailata mentioned that the team actually asked him to get bigger (!!!) and back in May, head coach Doug Pederson confirmed that they are working on cross-training at both tackle positions.Since the team drafted Andre Dillard earlier this spring, he seems to be the heir-apparent for Jason Peters’ role down the road, so training Mailata at right tackle makes sense.There’s still a lot up in the air when it comes to the Eagles’ offensive line this season. My prediction is that Mailata at least shows up on the active roster beginning in Week 1 [url= http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-desean-jackson-jersey]Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey[/url] , but might not see any actual playing time until mid-season when players begin getting a bit banged up. He definitely needs in-game experience so any sort of garbage time play early on would be super help as well.

What will Jordan Mailata’s role be this season? And, when/will he see playing time?Sound off in the comments! Philadelphia Eagles news and links for 5/31/19." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBleeding Green Nation homepageHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityFollow Bleeding Green Nation online:Follow Bleeding Green Nation on TwitterFollow Bleeding Green Nation on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBleeding Green Nation main menuFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Eagles News: Former NFL agent says Howie Roseman is a superstar at roster constructionNew,92commentsPhiladelphia Eagles news and links for 5/31/19.EDTLet’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...Agent’s Take: The five best teams at managing the salary cap and player contracts - CBS SportsBill Belichick and Howie Roseman are superstars at roster construction [...] Executive vice-president of football operations Howie Roseman turned the Eagles into Super Bowl champions for the first time in franchise history in two short years after regaining control of football operations with two games left in the 2015 regular season, following the failed experiment with former head coach Chip Kelly calling the shots. He largely reinstituted the principles used while he was working under Joe Banner in the early 2000s, when first hired to help manage the salary cap.Jeffrey Lurie says giving Chip Kelly personnel control is one of his biggest regrets in 25 years of owning the Eagles - BGNLurie’s Kelly mistake ultimately ending up serving the team well. He realized that a model with the head coach as the team’s top personnel decision maker wasn’t conducive to success. There’s a conflict of interest there with a coach being focused on the short-term while the general manager equivalent is focused on the long-term. Lurie’s response to the Kelly mistake was doing a 180 and hiring Doug Pederson, a head coach who seemingly has very little — if any — interest in personnel power. I’d say that model — with Pederson focusing on coaching and Roseman focusing on roster building — has worked out well considering for the Eagles so far considering they won their first Super Bowl title.Mailbag: Will Dak Prescott sign a more lucrative contract than Carson Wentz? - PhillyVoiceStill, with the unlimited upside that Wentz possesses, he more likely to get the bigger deal. The only way that Prescott can possibly get a bigger deal, in my view, is if Wentz gets paid first. Certainly [url= http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-cameron-johnston-jersey]Cameron Johnston Jersey[/url] , Wentz’s representation, which also boasts Jared Goff as a client, isn’t going to accept anything less than what Prescott gets if that domino is the first to fall. If Prescott somehow gets paid more, the Eagles would be thrilled with that outcome. Ultimately, I believe that if both quarterbacks sign deals this offseason, Prescott’s deal will come first, they will both be north of $30 million, and Wentz land the more lucrative deal.Eagles’ teammates back Malcolm Jenkins amid absence: ‘We need him’ - ESPN“We need him,” defensive end Brandon Graham said. “I know [executive vice president of football operations] Howie [Roseman] and them, they’re going to take care of their business. At the end of the day [url= http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-paul-worrilow-jersey]http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-paul-worrilow-jersey[/url] , you’ve got to take care of your business no matter what, because when you’re on that field, you’ve got to make sure you cover yourself as a player, and obviously they’ve got to cover themselves as an organization. We all have to handle our business. Business-mind first, play later.”A scouting report on Carson Wentz’s AO1 Foundation Softball Game - PE.comOn Friday, a large group of Eagles players will turn in their helmets and shoulder pads and pick up gloves and softball bats to participate in the Carson Wentz AO1 Foundation Charity Softball Game at Citizens Bank Park and the lineup features some players who have a rich and successful baseball past as well as some who have never played the game. It’s all in the name of charity and fun, but for the purposes of knowing what to expect in the pregame Home Run Derby and the game itself, the players stepped up and provided a scouting report on what to expect. Needless to say, some of the responses were outright hilarious. Here are some of the players talking about their relationship with the game of baseball.For running back Donnel Pumphrey, the long road to making the Eagles begins with staying healthy - Daily News“This is one of those times where it’s win or go home [url= http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-richard-rodgers-jersey]Womens Richard Rodgers Jersey[/url] ,’’ Pumphrey admitted earlier this week following one of the Eagles’ OTA practice sessions. “If this year doesn’t pan out, I’ll likely have to move on with my life. That’s where I’m at. But I intend to give it my all and see what happens.’’ Two years ago, failure wasn’t something Pumphrey gave a great deal of thought to. Despite his diminutive size – he’s just 5-8 and 185 pounds soaking wet – he broke the FBS rushing record at San Diego State with 6,405 yards. He was confident he could play at the next level. So were the Eagles. Vice president of player personnel Joe Douglas was effusive in his praise of Pumphrey after they selected him.Nick Foles back at Jaguars practice - Big Cat CountryPersonally, I’m a little surprised Foles is back so soon after the heartbreaking news. He has more resolve than I do, as I’m not sure I could go back to work that quickly after news like that, but perhaps it is helping him cope and serve as a distraction in the short term.Eugene Monroe Believes the NFL Will Soon Allow Marijuana Use—But at What Cost? - MMQBFrom Louie (@Louie_Rock): Who’s gonna get the Jets GM gig?? — I’m gonna say, if he wants it, Joe Douglas. And if it is Douglas, that’d be a gigantic win for the Jets in what’s been a very [url= http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-jordan-matthews-jersey]Jordan Matthews Jersey[/url] , very weird offseason.Report: George Paton turns down Jets interview request for general manager job - Gang Green NatonJoe Douglas, Champ Kelly, and Scott Fitterer reportedly have interviews scheduled. The Jets have also requested an interview with Terry Fontenot. At this point it is unclear whether Fontenot will accept the invitation.Carolina Panthers wide receiver Torrey Smith agrees to $2 million pay cut - Cat Scratch ReaderThe Carolina Panthers have cut Torrey Smith’s salary by $2 million for the 2019 season according to a report by Field Yates.The NFL’s current wide receiver corps power rankings, by team - SB NationThe NFL is a passing league, and the value of a top-flight wide receiving corps has never been higher. A strong group of wideouts can bail out a middling quarterback and elevate a good one to greatness. We’ve seen that manifest in free agent contracts — the average receiver is now worth approximately 150 percent of an average running back. Matt Ryan rode Julio Jones and Mohamed Sanu to an NFC title and an MVP award in 2016. Two years later, Jared Goff pushed his way into the Super Bowl and MVP consideration thanks to the play of targets like Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods. As the 2019 season approaches, those two teams dot the upper tier of our wide receiver corps rankings. But who else joined them in the top five? And which teams have to hope the hardest for big jumps from their young wideouts in the bottom five?...Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio

RépondreQuote
Share:

En travaux

Veuillez Connexion ou Inscription