The Patriots are expected  

RSS

chenyan94
Trusted Member
13/11/2019 3:29  

to finalize a trade for Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett tomorrow Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey , and one thing they’re apparently already on the same page about is the national anthem.Bennett said at a speech at Princeton on Monday night that he plans to stay in the locker room during the playing of the anthem next season, and the Patriots understand that.“I explained to them is that my integrity mean everything,” Bennett said, according to ESPN. “I think they respect that about me Cameron Johnston Jersey , they respect who I am as an individual.”Patriots owner Robert Kraft, coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady have all said supportive things about President Trump, and Trump has ripped NFL players who don’t stand for the anthem. Last season Trump backed off his criticism of the NFL, and the anthem issue faded into the background. The Patriots will hope it remains a non-issue http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-paul-worrilow-jersey , while Bennett will continue to make a statement with his absence. Man, what a great bye week for the Philadelphia Eagles. Not only did the Washington Redskins get blown out on Sunday. The Dallas Cowboys also lost on Monday Night Football to the Tennessee Titans. Perfect.The Cowboys are now 3-5 through their first eight games. Dallas has NEVER made the playoffs after starting the season with that record. But hey, at least they have a good draft pick to look forward to! Oh, wait Womens Richard Rodgers Jersey , they foolishly traded that for Amari Cooper. Too bad that selection would be No. 10 overall if the season ended today.Anyway, let’s take an updated look at the NFC East standings:1) Washington Redskins: 5-3 overall (2-0 in division games)2) Philadelphia Eagles: 4-4 overall (1-0 in division games)3) Dallas Cowboys: 3-5 overall (1-1 in division games)4) New York Giants: 1-7 overall (0-3 in division games)The Eagles will have a chance to really bury the Cowboys with Dallas coming to Lincoln Financial Field this Sunday. The road team will obviously be at a rest disadvantage given that they just played on Monday night and the Eagles are coming off their bye.For what it’s worth, the Eagles opened as 4.5 home favorites over Dallas this weekend. That line has already jumped to the Eagles being favored by seven points in some places. Beating the Cowboys is the perfect way for the Eagles to get the second half of their 2018 schedule off to a great start. It’s time for the reigning Super Bowl champions to step up and take back the NFC East.

RépondreQuote
Share:

En travaux

Veuillez Connexion ou Inscription