Takes so fresh they’ll melt  

RSS

chenyan94
Trusted Member
01/11/2019 3:44  

in your hands..." NFL DraftChicago Bears Draft 2019Bears Over Beers Episode 8: 2019 Draft Quick Reaction SpecialNew Sam Acho Jerseys Stitched ,35commentsTakes so fresh they’ll melt in your hands...CDTJeff and EJ bring you their still-warm takes on the all happenings in the 2019 NFL Draft. These are so fresh they were recorded during the 7th round! You can even hear EJ’s live reaction as the Bears chose his sleeper (Stephen Denmark, DB, Valdosta St.) in the final round. Other topics Jeff and EJ covered:- Are the Dolphins one of the big winners from the weekend?- What are the Giants doing?- How did the rest of the NFCN do improving their squads?- What do the new Bears (David Montgomery, Riley Ridley, Duke Shelly Adam Shaheen Jerseys 2019 , Kerrith Whyte, Stephen Denmark) bring to an already loaded roster?Of course they crack open a couple of fresh, cold beverages to help wash down all the news from the draft and drop some hints about the post-draft schedule of the pod. Listen up!After you listen to the pod, hit up the comments below to make your thoughts known about everything that happened in the draft. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @bearsoverbeers, @thedraftsmanfb White Mitchell Trubisky Jerseys , and @gridironborn. On this episode of Bear With Me, Robert combs through the latest news from Bears’ OTAs before recapping notable quotes from Bears100 and discussing the importance of coaching in the NFL today." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteWindy City GridironWindy City Gridiron - Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansFiled under:Latest NewsRoster AnalysisPodcasts/AudioWill Adam Shaheen break out in 2019?New,112commentsOn this episode of Bear With Me, Robert combs through the latest news from Bears’ OTAs before recapping notable quotes from Bears100 and discussing the importance of coaching in the NFL today.CDTShareTweetShareShareWill Adam Shaheen break out in 2019?Adam Shaheen contributes rare points in loss to LionsDennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY SportsWhat’s up Bears fans! On this episode of Bear With Me, I start out by discussing the latest news from OTAs. Who’s playing playing well? Has anyone gotten hurt? [START-12:15]I then cover a few quotes and stories that came out of this weekend’s Bears100 celebration Mitchell Trubisky Jerseys 2019 , including Pace’s trade for Khalil Mack, the scouting departments’ thoughts on Ha Ha Clinton Dix. and a surprising defensive lineman who’s already caught DC Chuck Pagano’s attention. [12:15-20:30]After that I spend the rest of the episode talking about the importance of head coaching in the NFL, highlighting Bill Belichick as a prime example of what a great coach can do for a team. I also talk about what makes Matt Nagy so good for our offense while answering these three questions (posed by our own Nut_Cracker):What is a “scripted” drive and how does it differ from unscripted drives?Why is only the first drive scripted? Why not subsequent drives?MT10 thrives in scripted drives. Does that mean MT10 is not mature enough to lead and execute on unscripted drives?Give it a listen and let me know what you think!Feedback rocks, so please provide it! Whether positive or negative, I want to make something that you want to listen to. Comments about length White Joel Iyiegbuniwe Jerseys , content, frankly anything you have an opinion on is welcome. Bear Down, and thanks for Bearing With Me!

RépondreQuote
Share:

En travaux

Veuillez Connexion ou Inscription