Early in the second half Jacksonville  

RSS

chenyan94
Trusted Member
03/12/2019 6:38  

Jaguars Jerseys 2019 , with the game seemingly in hand thanks to a Herculean defensive effort by the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Pittsburgh Steelers got the ball at their 45-yard line — their best starting position of the day so far.It’s first down and Ben Roethlisberger drops back to pass. He sees Antonio Brown over the middle and awkwardly tries to force it in there. Myles Jack makes a hell of a play and picks the ball off.But wait. Penalty. 15 yards. Interception gone. First down Steelers.Let’s look at the replay on that roughing the passer penalty called by Calais Campbell. Yup, just as I suspected — absolutely garbage call.It’s such an egregiously bad call.“I try to play football the only way I know how to,” Campbell said after the game. “I guess I stayed there too long on him Youth Ryquell Armstead Jersey , but I can’t control whether they’re going to throw a flag or not. I try my hardest to play the game the right way within the rules. Sometimes they’re going to call you for a penalty. That would have been great field position.”The Jaguars ended up with an interception a few plays later when Jalen Ramsey made as good a play on Antonio Brown as I’ve ever seen, but it’s still frustrating that the game is becoming nearly impossible for defenders to play. While the Jaguars continue to search for their next offensive coordinator, it appears at least two of the open assistant coaching roles have now been filled.Per SiriusXM’s Alex Marvez, the Jaguars..."While the Jaguars continue to search for their next offensive coordinator Youth Telvin Smith Jerseys , it appears at least two of the open assistant coaching roles have now been filled.Per SiriusXM’s Alex Marvez, the Jaguars have hired assistant coaches George Warhop and Tim Walton to coach the offensive line and defensive backfield, respectively.Warhop is a 23-year veteran offensive line coach, having spent time as head line coach with the St. Louis Rams Telvin Smith Jerseys Stitched , where he coached Hall of Famer Orlando Pace as a rookie, as well as stops in Arizona, Dallas, San Francisco Ryquell Armstead Jersey Color Rush , Cleveland, and most recently Tampa Bay, where he was the offensive line coach since 2014.Walton also brings a strong NFL resume’, that includes a stint as the defensive coordinator for the Rams in 2013. He’s served as defensive backs coach for the Detroit Lions from 2009-2012. He was hired by Tom Coughlin for the same role with the New York Giants in 2015 where he remained through this past season.

RépondreQuote
Share:

En travaux

Veuillez Connexion ou Inscription